Sunday, August 9, 2009

Out of the Mouth of Babe

I went over to Babe's (the newly "official" boyfriend. This is mostly what I call him, so we'll go with that) last night for movies and cuddles. Only it was so f*ing hot in his room that by 10pm we had resolved to go buy a damn window A/C unit if it meant we didn't have to sleep drenched in sweat. Two trips to Walmart and the replacement of THE most disgusting air filter you've ever seen, and problem was mostly solved.

On the second trip to Walmart, we decided we needed some Junior Mints (both of our favorite movie theater candy...and we were watching movies...). Conversation in the parking lot:

Babe: Can I have some Junior Mints?
Mary: *opens box and places a Junior Mint in his hand* Sure!
Babe: *eats Junior Mint and puts hand out for more* Am I only allowed one at a time?
Mary: No! I just didn't want them to melt all over your hand.
Babe: Well I can put more than one in my mouth at a time! That's the best, when you suck on them and they meld into one big blob of mint chocolately goodness!
Mary: *dumps 3-5 Junior Mints in his hand* There! Sorry!
....about one minute later...
Babe: *opens mouth to reveal disgusting blob of chocolate* See?! Senior Mint!
Mary: Gross! Please never do that again.

It was pretty funny though.

1 comment:

  1. This is hilarious. Senior mints! Ha! I'm so stealing it.

    ReplyDelete