Saturday, July 4, 2009

Thirsty Girl

So the thing about being in your mid-twenties is that most social interactions with peers tend to revolve around drinking. As someone who never really did the hardcore drinking thing in high school or even college, this is something that I've struggled with in the past. And by struggled with, I mean I just pussied out and never hung out with anyone as a result.

Apparently, I'm over it. I have been out every night but Sunday since last Saturday. And I have consumed beer at every function. Sometimes lots of it. At Trent and Todd's Awesome Fourth of July Party last night I probably had...I don't really want to guess. A lot of beer. And I never really got all that drunk.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure my tolerance has doubled in the last two weeks. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or embarrassed. I'm going with impressed for now...you're only 24 once, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment